It is a sesame plant variety developed by selection method of plant breeding. Ordinary there are coverings on til and it has four lines in one pod but Adarsh variety pod consists of 8 lines. ible.
• Seed rate - in one acre 500-600 grams seeds are required.
• Plant spacing - 3 feet between 2 lines and 5 inches distance between two plants.
• Production - The yield is about 450-700 kgs / acre
• Maturity period - this produce gets ready in 85-90 days.
• Compared to the current variety like Gujarat-7-1. It gets more pods.
• Diseases like Powdery mildew and blight does not occur.
• Its stem is thick, hence they do not collapse or bent.