A lot of resources are required to convert an innovation into a final product. These vary from inputs for technology and designing to financial and material resources. Networking and managerial inputs for project planning and management support is also provided or arranged. GIAN is looking for individuals, organizations, Corporate, Trusts, Funding agencies and donor agencies that would be keen in joining hands with GIAN in promoting the grassroots innovations.
GIAN would like to appeal to all those interested in supporting the innovators and innovations at grassroots, to approach GIAN. The network members may be from any part of the globe.
You can join this effort by …….
- Scouting innovations / innovators in various parts of India.
- Acting as mentors by identifying potential investors / entrepreneurs
- Making venture investment for setting up grassroots innovations based enterprise.
- Helping the commercial and non commercial diffusion of innovations
- Helping link formal and informal science, policy makers and activist who have faith in the potential of green grassroots innovations for technological development, poverty alleviation and conservation of environment.